Friday, July 24, 2009

rain rain go away

It has been super rainy lately and just overall muggy. Tonight was no different. We decided to venture out to Burg Nanstein Jazz Fest. It started at 8 but we thought, "Bah, Caelan loves partying." Well, we got there and Christina loved the view. The sooped up the outside area really nice. There was some metrosexual dude serving homosexual drinks and, of course, your beer guy. The baby was in the stroller so I went to go in the castle to see what the situation was. So yea, turns out that the price was 22 euro oh and yea that was per person. So we didn't go in. For the trip to not be entirely wasted we decided to sit down and have something to drink(On another note, I hate being the only driver now) and then it started to rain...fabulous. We had our drinks (I had a cappuccino, don't judge me) and by that time the rain stopped. Now we came home and I see I missed your skype message, sucks. But don't feel too bad for me. Now we are watching Chicage and drinking Parisian champagne. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment