Tuesday, July 14, 2009

and you're gone






















yep, woke up waay to early after getting almost no sleep to meet you at the airport. I've been sad but not break down sad. I cried when you left and after walking away from the gate but mostly now I feel a void or like chronic sadness. This sucks. I know it will get better but still...Isaw your stupid house loafers that you hate and they made me cry cause then I thought we should wash them and put them away. I already have things to tell you like I can't believe I actually got lost coming back from Frankfurt! I stayed on the 60 too long and didn't notice until I saw signs for Ruedesheim am Rhine...d'oh! So what? We took the extra long way and looking at beautiful German countryside made us all feel better, especially Calean who fell asleep. Thess sent me an email saying she got you some doobies but forgot to give them to you yesterday. I'll send them to you once you get to the desert. Not looking forward to his weekend besides that I get to wake Caelan up. We might have a goal day so was thinking of doing something like maybe Bostalsee or Koeln or Frankfurt. We'll see. Definitely getting a GPS this weekend and stashing away so no tricksies can steal it this time. I added some pics from today. I hope you have a nice flight and saw a good movie...transformers maybe? lol I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment