Thursday, July 23, 2009

ok ok here it is

Ok unfortunately I have to start this one off with some bad news...Wolfgang called and said he didn't get the rent so I am thinking we (meaning I) prolly fudged the numbers with the exchange rates soooo we only have 814 in the SCU soooo we have to come up with 1421...pretty sweet. Good thing you ain't spending no monies, right?! yea I'll set it to .67 for now, exchange rate has been going from .68 to .69 lately...i did hear some good news! I was reading the lates Star magazine (someone left it in the lobby, don't judge me!) and it seems Tim Burton is doing a remake of Alice in Wonderland and Johnny Depp is going to be the Mad Hatter! I hope someone will want to watch with me if it comes out before you come back...still no takers for being my date to Harry Potter :( man, am so lame....

No comments:

Post a Comment