Thursday, September 24, 2009

Indian summer


Usually, by this time, the air has turned crisper and its jacket weather. This seemed to be happening about a month-2 weeks ago. But then, its hot again! The morning is kinda chilly, like around high 40s but during the day its sunny and mid to high 70s. And its the end of September!! Crazy, I know but I am enjoying it! You know I am a sun baby. But on what I thought was the last warm day of the year, we cleaned out the little kiddie pool the neighbors gave us and gave little man a bath outside. Like everything, he was a little standoffish to the whole situation at first. "Um, this is not how I usually take a bath, Mom." But then of course he was slapping the water and kicking away, splashing and havin' a grand old time. Most of the pictures are not for Internet posting since it was a bath and little man is in his birthday suit but I got one post worthy one. Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment