Monday, September 7, 2009

Haapy Birthday Daddy!!!

Today is your big day!!! Did you celebrate it by playing spades, lifting weights, eating at the chow hall, missing us? Sounds exciting...Today you are a quarter of a century old. I thank God for bringing you into my life and giving me the gift of finding my soulmate. I celebrate your life and our life since every year that you grow older is another year I get to spend with you. Yesterday I was talking to your Dad on skype and I was telling him about the sucky jobs for retraining and I said, "Well, I feel like any of the jobs I choose will be for me to get a retirement check and to feel as if the last 7 years of my life aren't a total waste of time." And he said, "Of course it hasn't. You met Adam and you had Caelan." That is so completely true and I am glad that he said that. I guess I hadn't thought of it that way. I really hope we get to talk to you today. We were thinking of going to the Frankfurt zoo but we decided to saty home to wait for your call. Sometime today I do need to make it over to the commissary but other than that I will be here. Today I started my humanities class. My instructor is an actor and, looking at his profile pic, super fabulous. lol Please please please please try to contact us today. I'll try not to completely hog you since your mom and your brother would like to talk to you...bah, I can't promise I won't be selfish, can't I blame it on the fact that I'm an only child :P

I love you so much and so does Caelan and so does my mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment