Friday, September 18, 2009

H1N1 breakout...and other random musings :)

Bah, so for the last two days I have been feeling...off. Not like sick but just off. Throat kinda hurts, head kinda hurts, stomach kind feels sick...dunno. I hate the waiting, like if I'm going to get sick, well then COME ON, so I can get over it. To make matters worse, we are being directed to take the flu mist. The powers that be have decided that the flu mist is SO important that they felt that a picture of the wing commander receiving the flu mist-and I mean like full-on flu misty applicator thing up his nose-in the newspaper. Very odd. Oh, and by the way, its Hispanic heritage month! YAY! There had interviews with some random Hispanic people. It was sos funny cause one of the questions was, "What do you like best about being Hispanic?" LOL um, lawl wut? I would have said, "um being able to tan?" lol So what do you like the best about being white? haha I will take lots of pics of buddy tomorrow at the birfday party

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment