Friday, September 4, 2009

2009 IS AWESOME!!!

I am so glad we have internet again!!!! Hector was so nice and patient, he seriously came over like five times including the web cam fiasco. Hopefully, there is nothing else that goes wrong with the internet until you get back. I really hope you get to wherver it isthatyou are going soon so I can start counting down the days. It is already turning cold here. I feel like I just put my winter clothes away and took my summer clothes out. Now I have to do the dance again, boo. I'm going to the Bernkastel-Kues wine festival tomorrow which should be interesting. I haven't gone to that one yet. I heard there is going to be fireworks which kinda sucks. You won't be there to hug and feel safe. Yes, I know it is completely ludicrous to be scared of fireworks but there have been stories of people being burned!!! Ok, yea, I'm dumb for being scared of fireworks...I love you! I am posting a video of buddy waking up from a nap...I love that little man, he is so awesome....

No comments:

Post a Comment