Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hello!

Sorry I haven't written in a long time. With the situation of your internet, I am not sure if you even have the opportunity to czech this. The season is definitely changing: the trees have begun to turn different colors and the air is crisper, especially in the morning. It is even begginning to smell like Fall, you know, that special Fall smell. Though I am not excited to put my summer clothes away so soon, I am excited for my favorite season. And if we are in a new season, it means that time has passed which means it is closer for you to come home, sigh. It feels like you will never be home. This Saturday we are going to Dorian's first birthday party and then Sunday we are going to watch some USO Sesame Street show. Zoe has begun to take a special interest in Caelan. Now she actually gets excited when she sees him. She runs up to him and starts smelling him and of course Caelan is super ecstatic. This is all for now. Saturday I will take my camera and take pictures of buddy playing with babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment