Sunday, August 9, 2009

that last post was a booboo

After I posted the title I hit enter and I guess that posts the blog...will remember for future postings...anywho, this weekend was uneventful. We woke up early on Saturday because we were all geared up to go to the Speyer fest on a USO trip. Of course, we woke up at 0600 but didn't manage to get there until 0850 when the bus departed at 0900. To my surprise there was NO bus to be found...they ditched us!!! It is perfectly understandable if they had driven off exactly at 0900 on the dot...but they didn't evne though they were aware that there were people missing on the bus. Not only that, but if they expect you to be there 15 minutes prior, then they need to state so on the receipt!!! I was so frustrated. I am going to call USO tomorrow and figure out if I can get my money back...am I being unreasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment